In-Office | Pittsburgh, PA
About ChemDAQ, Inc.
ChemDAQ, Inc., a rapidly-growing manufacturing company based in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the company’s marketing efforts. This position will work closely with the Management Team to bring new business partnerships to life, as well as the Sales team to drive new business through targeted lead generation campaigns.
- Develop monthly content calendars and maintain presence on LinkedIn company profile
- Manage and maintain ChemDAQ.com, including SEO enhancements, new content development, campaign landing pages, etc.
- Develop a mix of organic and paid strategies and tactics to boost ChemDAQ’s brand image and drive qualified traffic to ChemDAQ.com
- Lead targeted, industry-specific lead generation campaigns to drive new business sales in all five key markets
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, using tools such as GA4, Odoo, etc.
- Develop strategies to nurture warm leads and qualify as prospects for the Sales team
- Manage ChemDAQ’s brand presence at trade shows, including pre-show prospect attraction, branded collateral and giveaways, and post-show lead nurture
- Maintain brand standards and work to update existing and future content into new brand templates to maintain brand look and feel across all departments
- Create and manage the marketing department budget
- Prepare case studies and new sales collateral pieces to promote ChemDAQ’s growing portfolio of products and services
- Occasionally compose press releases to assist with the announcement of a new product or software update
- Manage one Market Research Analyst to assist with research and analysis related to informing and tracking metrics / success of lead generation campaigns
Knowledge & Skills Required
This position is focused primarily on lead generation, so strong knowledge and experience with the business-to-business (B2B) sales funnel is a must. Additional skills required include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or a related field and at least 3 to 5 years relevant work experience within B2B marketing
- Strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies to be able to develop, manage and report on lead generation campaigns to drive new business in the markets served
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and think creatively on how to leverage existing resources to attract new business
- Organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge or experience with a CRM platform; experience with Odoo, preferred
- Ability to design and facilitate the printing of marketing materials, including but not limited to: product labels, user manuals, branded giveaways, pop-up banners, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with Google Analytics; experience with GA4, preferred
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
Don't see an opportunity you're looking for, but interested in joining our team? Follow us on LinkedIn to stay connected on new career opportunities