Give employees peace of mind they are safe while minimizing disruptions to your operation. SafeCide provides fast, accurate, real-time measurements of chemical vapor – giving you the ability to prevent or address concerns in real-time. We design with you in mind, and even take care of the maintenance and calibration for you.
Easy & Accurate Real-Time Portable Monitoring
- Real-time measurement of vapor concentrations in parts per million (PPM)
- Accurate and reliable detection below exposure limits
- Sensor can be worn, held or placed giving you the flexibility you need to measure personal exposure or vapor concentration anywhere in your facility
- Accurate and reliable detection below Occupational Exposure Limits (OELs)
- Open interfaces available for easy integration to existing monitoring and control systems
No Hassle Sensor Calibration/Exchange Program (SXP®)
- ChemDAQ ships you a new, calibrated sensor ~3 times per year
- Eliminates the cost and time associated with in-house calibration
- Ensures accurate and reliable system performance
- When we advance, you advance. If we improve any technology in our sensor, you receive the update in your next exchange – free of charge.
Convenient Tablet Display with Data Storage
- Easy to read display of real-time vapor concentration and continuous calculations of 8 hour & 15-minute average exposures
- Collects and stores real-time exposure data in .csv format for easy analysis and proof of regulation compliance
- Customizable audible alerts to warn of unsafe exposure levels reached
- Green, yellow and red colored backgrounds for quick & easy identification of exposure levels
Know the concentration of chemical vapors in the air. Anytime, Anywhere.